Customer-led business success is tough
82% fail or seriously underperform.
31% fail to modify or align to customer journeys.
Employee buy in
31% do not buy into customer centric change despite evidence.
Misaligned to customer
30% report lack of alignment of change to customer.
Our mission is to tackle the state of CX Education
Thinking and Techniques
Are you focusing on best practice or investing in next?
Is the CEO responsible for CX or is it part of traditional organisation structure?
Is everything you do aligned to the customer or does service excellence still prevail?
Are you investing more in education per capita than your competition?
Do you know the ROI for CX education? Why not?
Change is the end result of true learning.
– Leo Buscaglia
Advanced corporate learning model designed to enhance, ingrain and reinforce inspirational learning:
Extended learning paths
Online training school to be used as an extension to face-to-face classroom sessions:
- Online or consume when you want
- Fully interactive for up to 50 participants
- All functionality expect of advanced virtual classroom
- Questions to test understanding
- Material aligned to different learning styles
Extended learning paths
Content repository containing all material relating to the workshops:
- All training material
- Delegate notes
- Case studies
- Recommended books
- Video & podcasts
- White papers
Hone newly learnt skills & techniques:
- Re-enforce learning
- Worked examples with reasoning
- Examples specific to company industry
- Detailed explanation of methods
- Tips and ideas to hone skills
- Recommended Extended
- Learning Paths
Identify and bridge capability gaps:
- Assess capability and benchmark against peers
- Benchmarks possible from multiple perspectives
- Gaps identify learner specific journeys
- Iterative assessments creates learner capability the best it can be
- Multiple assessments approaches
- Aligned to latest L&D thinking in industry
Participative, inspirational, next practice:
- Delivered by best-in-industry thought leaders and coaches
- Highly interactive, valuable and fun
- Case studies from multiple industries and geographies
- Encourages move from traditional best practice to new next practice thinking
- Immediately applicable back into your company
- Certified and aligned to international qualifications
Successful organisations of the future will put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Get in touch to find out how we can help.